Thursday, April 13, 2006

Georgous Day

I'm sitting here waiting for my attendant to show up so I can go to the airport and pick up my brother. She won't be here for another hour but I am up and ready to go. I love getting up and ready this early. Gramps and Aunt Kathy stopped by on their walk around the block and it looks like they are going to be here Easter Sunday also, that will be great. I cannot find my Easter decorations and that is very frustrating. There is so many people around here that I never know where anything gets put away, hopefully we will find them today.

I got tickets for my brothers and I to go see Hall and Oats at the Saratoga Mountain Winery in June, the day after my birthday. They first serve you are really nice dinner on the deck overlooking the vineyard and then you go down the hill to the concert. I have been there a couple of times before and it is a really nice evening.

July is going to be another reunion for my eighth grade at CT English. Both of my brothers went with me last time and it looks like they're both going to go with me again this year, I am really excited. I am going to call my friend that I grew up with asked him to go also because it would be really great to see him, he still lives in the same house.

I finally got tickets for my mom and I to go see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in August (mom if you happen to read this please act surprised on your birthday) I thought it would be nice to go have dinner and then go to the concert. I told my Aunt and she is going to come and stay with Gramps for the evening.

Tomorrow Janet and I are going to take Corinne to get her ears pierced, she is really growing up so fast and she is so beautiful. Stanley, Janet and the kids are going to stay here and help me die Easter eggs, okay I'm going to help them.

It is really a beautiful day outside, I was sitting out on the deck earlier and it actually got so warm that I had to come back into the house. What a beautiful day for a visit from my brother.

No comments: