Monday, April 24, 2006

Cribbage

Yesterday my Uncle Dick, Aunt Kathy, Ellen, Rex and Sandy and my mom came down and we played Cribbage pretty much all day, I forgot how much I miss playing Cribbage. We had so much fun that we decided to do it more often. There was a lot of food and good company as well as Cribbage.

David flies in tonight and tomorrow is his follow-up visit for his eye surgery, he said that his I still really good and he's glad that he had the surgery. Tuesday Uncle Dick is going to come over and help David fix my bed, it's really low in the middle and hopefully they're going to be able to build it up.

This is going to be a really busy week. I go to Valley Medical to try out the exercise bicycle that I'm going to get. They want me to try it out ten times before I get it to make sure that I really want it, I have wanted it for a very long time but I will go and try it out. I also go back to Valley Medical to see if they could help me with one of my fingers on my left hand, it's starting to bend and they're going to see if they can straighten it for me. Last time it was just some calcium build up and after working with it for a couple of hours it popped really loud and straightened out. They gave me a split to put on it but after it popped it was so red and swollen and warm I could not get the splint to fit over it.

No comments: