Friday, April 28, 2006

Moms Birthday

Today was my mom's birthday. David ended up staying an extra day so he could take her out to breakfast and then I drove him to the airport. When I got back home I was out in the driveway trying to clean up a little when my grandpa called and said a group of friends were going to my mom's house to play cards and have a little surprise party for my mom later that evening. My Uncle Dick, Aunt Kathy and my grandpa walked down here and we went out to eat. We got done playing cards about midnight, it always seems to go by really fast. I won every game except the last, I'm usually not this lucky. My grandpa really likes to play cards and he's having a really hard time because he has dementia so we found a voice barcode reader so we can put barcodes on the cards and all he has to do is scan them, it looks like it's going to work out really well.

Tomorrow I have two doctors appointments, it has been a really busy week and I am exhausted but I cannot sleep. Saturday am going to Ripin to go to my sister-in-law's mothers Memorial. The weather has been really nice and is probably going to be really hot.

No comments: