Friday, May 5, 2006

Summer is here

I took my chair in on Wednesday to get everything fixed and I thought I was going to be without it for a couple of days, luckily I wasn't. They have to order a bunch of parts so I got it back at the end of the day but when the parts come in I'm pretty sure it's going to take a while.

The beginning of the week was really hot but luckily it cooled down. Tomorrow I have another dentist appointment and then I think I will get something to eat and take Brodie over to Oak Meadow Park. It sounds like it's going to be a beautiful day.

It sounds like one day this weekend we're going to play cards again. My aunt said that everybody enjoys it and I really do also, the time goes by so fast and we have so much fun.

There is a BBQ place by the hospital that I have been wanting to try so I grab some on the way home today and it was awesome. I hear a lot of good things about it and my aunt came by this morning and said that she had been there and she agreed, it was awesome. It looks like I'm going to be going back to Valley Medical Center about twice a week so I will be definitely hitting that place again. I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight for the summer so I usually have a big meal for lunch, around eleven a.m. and then at the end of the day when I get home I just have some cereal with granola in it and half of a bagel, I also found a place by the hospital that makes bagels fresh every day.

No comments: