Thursday, May 25, 2006

Brodster

Brodie is doing great and we get to take her stitches out next Tuesday, both of us will be really glad. She's getting used to wearing the Elizabethan collar although I know it's very annoying, I would not want to wear it.

I'm staying in bed and resting today because I took my van in to have everything checked and usually it takes pretty much all day. On Saturday we're going to meet my aunt and uncle in Plaskett. It is about two and a half hours from here and I looked it up and it is gorgeous, I cannot wait to check it out. My aunt and uncle and a lot of their friends go camping here quite often and I'm hoping one of these times I'm going to go with them and try camping. My neighbor told me that a friend of his is getting rid of a bunch of camping stuff so he's going to take pictures of it and if there's anything there that I can use.

Next month I'm going to Modesto to stay overnight, my nephew David is going to graduate so I wanted to be there to see it. I wish I would have gone to other important events over the years but I always thought it was better not to go, to much work for everyone else to help with my care and I always thought of an excuse but not anymore, I'm not going to miss any other important events.

Since my trip to Arizona and to Disneyland and then my flight to Georgia I realize how much I have missed and I regret not doing it before. Now I'm going to take every opportunity to do anything that I can.

No comments: