Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stitches out and Stanford

Today I went to Stanford for some more testing for my post tendon transfer surgery. There are always very excited at the progress that I keep making and so am I. I guess because I live with myself everyday I don't notice the progress as much as they do but I'm always thrilled to find out that I am getting stronger and I love helping them out, they are really cool people to hang around with. They put me on the back of their brochure for tendon transfer surgery and they always seem to really appreciate my help but I love doing it.

Yesterday we took Brodie to get her stitches out and she is like a new pup. It is so neat to watch her jumping around and playing like she used to. I ran her around Stanford for a while and I think we might have done a little too much because she is limping a little bit on her right rear leg but she will have all day tomorrow to rest up. They're repaving the park and they're doing my section tomorrow so I won't be able to have anybody here to help me from 6 a.m. to 6 PM.

Friday I go back to Stanford again and then to Valley medical to meet with Lynn for OT. We are able to straighten out my finger a little bit but it looks like I'm going for another surgery to straighten out the tendon, I thought I was done with surgeries. Friday afternoon were getting together to play Cribbage, it has been a while and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: