Saturday, June 3, 2006

The weekend

Friday was a pretty busy day. It seems like everything went wrong. First we got started late and then Lulu called and said that she would be late but as it ended up we were five minutes early, I really hate being late. They poked some wires into my arm to test my muscles on the computer. It was pretty cool because I can see how the muscles work. I go back two more times and then one time for the MRI to see how my muscles look now a couple of years after the surgery. I'm not really too thrilled about the MRI but I will do it because I don't like to be afraid of things. After Stanford I had an appointment at VMC with Lynn to work on my finger some more. They have hand clinic next week so I'm going to find out if they need to do surgery on my finger to straighten it out. About a week ago I notice a bump on my head that is really really sore so I'm going to ask them to look at it at the same time. It makes me kind of nervous because there is a lot of cancer in my family but I guess it is better to find out now?

Today and tomorrow are just kind of getting the house organized because it's going to be a busy couple of months and I want to make sure everything is clean and organize.

No comments: