Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cousins, Nephews and Neices

Last Sunday Stanley brought David and Kelly to stay here for a week. We watched a couple of movies and had pizza and Stanley went home, he has all week to himself.

On Monday we went to the Eastridge Mall to check it out, they just remodeled it and there was a lot of new places there. I didn't know there was anybody that like to shop more than me until I met Kelly, the girl can shop.

On Tuesday we were looking for something to do when my mom called and said that my cousins Kevin and Kelly were going to come by after they went out to breakfast. We went down there and they were talking about going to Santa Cruz for sushi at Mobos and to check out the Beach boardwalk. I hadn't been there for awhile and we had a great time. We played some games, ate some garlic fries, fried artichoke hearts and fried mushrooms and went and got an old-fashioned picture taken, we really had a lot of fun and the weather was perfect.

Today we're going to Pleasanton for the county fair. I went the last two years to see Carrot Top but he's not going to be there this year, I didn't think that I would like him judging by his commercials but he is very funny.

No comments: