Monday, June 12, 2006

Wedding

I had a really nice and relaxing weekend. Usually by the time Sunday comes around I am really antsy and climbing the walls to get out of this bed but I really enjoyed it this weekend. I slept a lot and watched a lot of movies that I TiVo and although the weekend went by really fast it was good.

Next week is going to be busy and then next weekend my cousin Richard is going to get married in Santa Cruz so I need to find something to wear to that. Sunday is my birthday and both of my brothers and their families are going to be here for a couple of days, I am really excited about that. Deziree is going to stay for a couple of weeks, Little David is going to stay for a week and Kelly, my cousin Terrie's daughter, is going to stay for a week also. I'm trying to find some things to keep them busy. There is a lot of museums, IMAX, go cart race tracks and miniature golf courses.

We gave Gramps his new voice barcode reader and he seemed to really like it. David made the little stickers to go on playing cards so all he has to do is pass it by the front of the scanner and it tells him in earphones what the cards are, it is so cool. You can also scan anything with a barcode and it will tell you what it is, cereal boxes, prescription bottles...

No comments: