Saturday, June 24, 2006

Calm before the storm

Thursday was really hot. I thought I was going to be smart and leave at 10 a.m. to go to Vassona Park before it got to be too hot but by the time I got there I was 104 in the van and who knows what outside. I stopped by Los Gatos High School to take some pictures and then we went to Vassona to take some more. I want to get a bunch of pictures of some pretty pretty vocal stuff, enlarge and frame them and put them up in my spare bedrooms and around the house, there are some really beautiful site's around here. That is what I want to do next week is to visit some more of these places and get pictures.

On Sunday Stanley is bringing David and Kelley for the week. I hope it is not going to be too hot because I would love to stay outside as much as possible and keep busy.

Yesterday wasn't as warm as it was on Thursday. I met Cindy for lunch at Sam's barbecue but it was pretty warm there so we ended up getting our lunch and going over to the day room in the hospital, I didn't know if they would throw us out or not. On the way in I ran into Lynn and we visited with her for a while and then had a really nice lunch and talked for a little bit. As I was leaving I ran into Carol and her service animal Alma and a service animal that I met a while back named Tarzan. Brodie started to get a little aggressive but then calmed down and we had a really nice visit. Weekend after next Lynn is going to meet me with her two dogs at the dog park to try to get Brodie to get used to being around other animals.

No comments: