Thursday, June 8, 2006

More surgery

Yesterday I went to the hand clinic at Valley Medical to see Dr. Hentz, Dr. Yim, Dr. Shem and Lisa, the lady that does the post tendon transfer surgery research, and it looks like I'm going back for some more surgery. They're going to release the tendon in my middle finger on the left-hand, it is curled up in a cannot straighten it anymore. Dr. Hentz said that while there are there they're going to tighten up my thumb and give me a stronger pinch grip. I thought I was done with my surgery but I just can't live with my finger this way.

Today I'm going up to Modesto to spend the night so I can go to my nephew David's graduation tomorrow morning. He is coming here for a week in a couple of weeks.

Last night a bunch of us got together to play Cribbage at my mom's house, it is always so much fun and so much food. I won every single game and even skunked everyone in one game, we play for a dollar a game.

I cannot believe how fast this year is gone by. My birthday is the 18th, I was born on Father's Day, both of my brothers and their families are going to be here and on the 19th my brothers and I are going to the Saratoga Mountain Winery for dinner and to see Hall and Oates, in the middle of August my mom and I are going to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, at the end of August my aunt and I are going to see the American idols. On the Fourth of July I'm going to try camping for the weekend, my first time camping in a very long time and I'm very excited.

On Saturday and old friend that I went to eighth grade with is going to come for a visit, I haven't seen her since eighth grade. They're having our second eighth-grade reunion in July, my brothers are going with me. We went last year and it was really cool to see everybody that we haven't seen for a long time and we drove up to where we used to live and boy were there are a lot of changes there.

No comments: