Thursday, June 29, 2006

Doobie Brothers

Yesterday we all went back to the mall again, Eastridge and then Valley Fair west gate. I wanted to go across the street and check out Santana Row, as long as I have been here I have not walk through there yet. I wanted to go to the Alameda County fair today but I have a doctor's appointment. For the bout the last three weeks I've been having a lot of pain in my shoulders, neck and back of my head and I have been trying to get in to see a doctor and of course they scheduled me for today so we would just go to the fair tomorrow, I hope the weather is cooler.

I ordered tickets to go see the Doobie Brothers at the Saratoga Mountain Winery for the end of August, I am so excited. Also Foreigner and Styx are going to be there and I'm seriously thinking about getting tickets for those also.

No comments: