Saturday, July 1, 2006

Alamedia County Fair

Yesterday David, Deziree, Kelly, Lulu and her daughter Stalina and I went to the Alameda County Fair and I think everybody had a lot of fun. Deziree and I got a new outfit and they are both beautiful, we seem to have a lot in common including our taste in clothing as well as a lot of our likes and dislikes. The weather was perfect and we ate a little bit of everything.

Today Stanley and Janet are coming to pick up David and Kelly. They're bringing my Aunt Marlene and Terrie. I had planned on staying in bed today because my neck is really sore and I still might.

Next week I want to take Deziree to Santa Cruz to get our picture taken in the old-fashioned outfits. We're also going to go around to a bunch of places so she can take pictures for me, she's really good at taking pictures.

No comments: