Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Aunt Marlene

We started playing Cribbage again today and it was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed playing and visiting with everyone. There was seven of us and everybody had so much fun that we decided to try to do it once a week. My mom, my aunt and I are going to also start going to the movies and out to eat once a week.

David and JohnPatrick flew home yesterday. On Sunday my mom and David went to Stockton to visit Aunt Marlene while JohnPatrick and I stayed home. Aunt Marlene was back in the hospital again in this time she decided she did not want machines to keep her alive so they unplugged the machines yesterday, she passed away early this morning. This has been a really tough month.

I was in a jeep rollover accident in 1980 and was afraid to live in the mountains anymore so my Aunt Marlene said I can come and live with her, she was a really neat lady.

David will be back in three weeks for six days. Kelly is going to come and stay here for a while and I have about three concerts next month. I am really enjoying having my family around so often.

Tomorrow I finally take my chair in to get fixed. I'm going to have to stay in bed all day but it will be so nice to have my chair running like new again.

No comments: