Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Trip to Montana

Tomorrow morning my Aunt Kathy, my mom and gramps are taking off for a trip to Montana to see my grandpa's brother. They are going to stop in Idaho to visit Elaine, she was my boss for ten years and a good friend of my aunt and uncle's. It looks like they're going to be gone for about ten days. I get to babysit my moms four birds and her dog.

Today I cleaned out the cupboards and bagged up a bunch of stuff to take over to the Sacred Heart. Tomorrow I'm going to do the freezers and then start all over again it seems. All week I'm going to be cleaning up and getting rid of because I feel like my house is getting too much clutter.

It looks like a beautiful day. I'm going to take Brodie and Tue Tue to Vassona Park. I have been wanting to get some pictures.

No comments: