Monday, July 17, 2006

Grandpa passed away on July 17th at approximately 1p.m. he went the way he always wanted to go, quick and not needing any elderly care. He would not have wanted to live the way that this accident would have left him to live and we would not have wanted to see him live this way. He had a great life. Motorcycle riding, owning a couple of stores, doing whatever he wanted to do and I think he left a happy man. I love you Grandpa and I will think about you every day and miss you. You have taught me so much and brightened many of days.

Stanley and his family will be here tonight and David and his family will be here tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that it will be a nice visit as it always is but a memory of Grandpa, he will always be fondly remembered and greatly loved.

No comments: