Sunday, July 9, 2006

Thinking again

Somebody added an entry to my guestbook saying that I have a lot of resources but don't have a job as I claimed I would like to have and it made me think.

I really don't want or need to work. I have my own money, I don't take advantage of outside help to live and pay my bills and I have a great life. I love to have the resources to help other people and I love to acquire knowledge. I love the fact that I can do whatever I want during the day and I love not having a schedule.  I consider my new job taking care of my house and my body and believe me it is a full-time job but the benefits are great.

I love having friends and family around and making them comfortable and doing things with them. So far this summer has been really busy with family and it is exhausting but also exciting. I've been sleeping really good at night and then up early and ready to go in the morning.

This weekend I am taking it easy. Only getting up in the mornings to take a bath and then relaxed the rest of the day. I have a lot of things that I want to get done next week so I'm relaxing and making a list. I'm going to start cleaning out my closets, cupboards, storage shed and my big outside storage and get rid of stuff that I really don't need anymore, I think that now that I have been here a couple of years I can get rid of a lot of things that I know I will not use.

No comments: