Tuesday, August 1, 2006

New month

I just got an e-mail from my brother saying that his daughter, Aubrey, is in the hospital with labor pains. I hope she does not have a long deliver... they say it's all in the delivery.

The weather has been a lot cooler this week and I'm hoping this month is going to be a better month then last month. Tomorrow my mom and I are going to Stockton for my Aunt Marlene's memorial service, I hope it's not really hot there.

This weekend is the Santa Clara County fair and I'm really excited about going. I'm going to go Friday and if it looks like it is worth going back Ih will go back on Saturday and maybe even Sunday, it's not going to be here very long.

Also this month I'm going to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, the Doobie Brothers and the current American Idols.

At the end of this month David will be here for approximately six days and also Kelly will be here to stay for a while. I have been watching Trading Spaces and While You Were out on The Learning Channel a lot lately and I decided that my house needs some color and Kelly said that she would help me pick out some colors that would look good in each room, I'm really excited about that.  I have always hated the cupboards in my kitchen so I will finally be able to do something about it.

No comments: