Friday, August 11, 2006

Spring cleaning

My Aunt Kathy and Vanessa came by yesterday and took my mom and I out to dinner. Lulu never showed up for work yesterday so I was still up in my chair and ready to go. My Aunt came over to help my mom rearrange her house and go through some of my grandpa's stuff.

They came down to my house today and moved some stuff around and make my house look like it is not so cluttered. My mom took Sweet Pea back down to her house so it is going to be a lot more quiet around here, I don't know if I'm going to like that and I will miss her. By Monday my house will be just like I always wanted it to be.

After my aunt left yesterday she went to Ellen's to have dinner and then they came back by to play a couple of games of Cribbage. After they left I slept really good and woke up when Madonna came in. Time to take a bath and get dressed and up again for another long day.

We are going to start going to the movies and out to eat every Tuesday, that will be really nice. When Kelly comes to stay here she will join us and it will give us all a good chance to really get to know each other like family should.

No comments: