Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Aunt Marlene's Memorial

Aunt Marlene's Memorial was really nice. There was a lot of people there because there was a lot of people that really loved her. It was nice to hear some of the stories that people told. I saw quite a few people that I haven't seen for a long time and that was also nice. The weather was perfect for Stockton, it was cooler today than it has been I was told.

When I got back home I got a call from David. Aubrey had her baby this morning at 7:00 a.m. She had a boy and he was 8.6 pounds. My mom and my brother are going to fly there in a couple of days. He did have a minor problem when he took his first breath he punctured a small hole in his lung. It is nothing serious but he will have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days.

No comments: