Monday, August 14, 2006

Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill

WOW, what an awesome concert. I would have to say this was one of the best concerts I have EVER seen, they sure do know how to put on the show. We left early because we were going to get something to eat before the concert but by the time we got there Hershey had some fun stuff going on out front so we ended up just staying in watching that. They set up the stage in the center of the ice rink so we had really good seats and could see everything. They sang a duet and then Faith Hill sang a bunch of her songs and then Tim McGraw saying a bunch of his songs and then they sang a couple more together. I knew that we had good seats so I decided to leave Brodie with Lulu for the night, it would have been way too loud for her. While we were waiting to get in a lady walked back down the ramp and gave me a hat with the concert name on it, I'm not sure why she did but I really appreciated it, then she asked to she could take my picture with the hat on. Everybody is always so nice and helpful and I cannot wait to go back to see The American Idols at the end of the month. My brother and I are also going to The Saratoga Mountain Winery on the twenty seventh to see the Doobie Brothers.

I just about got my house uncluttered and organized like I always dreamed it could be. I am getting rid of a lot of stuff that I don't need and it's not as hard as I thought it would be. This was my first place living on my own so I went a little overboard... okay a lot but now I'm going through in getting rid of the bulk of it.

My Mom and David are going to Albuquerque next week to visit Andy, Aubrey and the baby and then David is going to stay here for awhile and Stanley and Janet and the kids are going to come also. The memorial for Gramps is going to be on the 27th. I'm going to work on making some collages of Gramps for anybody who wants to take home.

No comments: