Friday, August 18, 2006

Uncle Frank

My mom is leaving today to go to Georgia and then to Albuquerque with my brother and Deziree to see Andy and Aubrey's new baby. My mom always gets a little nervous when she has to travel but she always definitely has a good time.  David is going to be here on the 26th for Gramps Memorial and were going to see the doobie brothers at the Saratoga Mountain Winery.

Grandpa's brother, Uncle Frank, passed away yesterday. It was expected but is still very hard. Stanley is coming down next week to help plan for the memorial on the 27th. He said that there is a Renaissance Fair at Casa De Fruita that him and his family are going to go and asked me if I would like to join them. I've always been curious about them and heard about them but I never have gone so I think I'm going to give it a try.

My house is looking pretty good, I got rid of a LOT of stuff and I feel really good about it. I have lived here for several years and since this is my first place I got way too much stuff and it feels good to not have my house so cluttered. I'm going to knock down part of the wall in the dining room to make it look a little bit bigger and so we can have more access to the kitchen and I'm going to get the cabinets redone, I have always hated the cabinets in my kitchen.

No comments: