Saturday, August 5, 2006

It's a boy

Andy & Aubrey had there baby boy on the second of August. They thought they were going to have a problem at first because when he took his first press he got a little hole in his lung but David called me yesterday and told me that Mama and baby were home. They named him Stephen Anthony.

Yesterday I went to the Santa Clara County fair and I was really disappointed. It seemed like every year it gets hotter and hotter and smaller and smaller. I couldn't even find any calamari. I did find some really cool cookware that I ordered. I just got a hanging pot and pan rack and it will look really good on there. I decided to get really nice cookware since I finally found somebody to cook for me, Betty is a really good cook and said she is diabetic she doesn't use a lot of salt and everything she makes is delicious.

Today and tomorrow I'm just going to take it easy and watch movies on TV. Next week is going to be a really busy week.

Since David and I had to leave the reunion so early he had an idea to have a barbecue here while he is here at the end of the month because Stanley will be here also and I am really excited about that. I e-mailed some of the people that I know last night and I heard from two of them today and it looks like it's really going to happen.

No comments: