Saturday, May 20, 2006

Update on Brodie

Brodie is doing much better. This was our first day out since her surgery and except for the cone on her neck you would never know that she had major surgery. I had a dentist appointment and 11, an appointment with the physical therapist at Valley Medical at 1:30 and an appointment with Tony at 3p. By the time I got to Moorpark the receptionist told me that she had been trying to call me all day, Tony had called in sick for the day. I went to the Mini Gourmet and not an avocado, bacon cheeseburger, have been craving one for a long time and they make the best one. I love when I have a busy day like today and everything seems to fall into place.

Usually I don't get up on the weekends and I did have a lot of things to do for my weekend attendant but I was invited to Lulu's daughters engagement party and I didn't really plan on going but I think I will.

No comments: