Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Brodies surgery

Brodie's surgery went really well. The doctor called me while she was in recovery and said that she really needed it and she's going to feel so much better. Luckily they kept her overnight but I get to go pick her up tomorrow. I hope she's not in too much pain because it's really hard for me to deal with seeing somebody I love and pain, I would rather be in pain myself, but I know it's going to be better in the long run.

Keith came by today and I finally got the backdoor fixed. It's so nice to have it working again but I think I'm going to be a little bit more careful about who I give the code to, some people can just come and knock on the door I think. Sometimes it's very frustrating to not be able to not answer the door if you don't want any company.

I had another OT appointment today and Lynn said that if she's not able to straighten out my finger a little bit by the end of this week she's going to send me to the hand clinic next month to see if they can operate and permanently stretch out the tendant so my finger won't bend under any more. I'm not looking forward to another surgery but hopefully it will be my last... I keep saying that.

No comments: