Saturday, December 16, 2006

another weekend closer to Christmas

This is probably the best feeling in the world. I'm laying here in bed nice and warm, listening to the rain falling on the skylight, looking at my Christmas tree and listening to music.

On Thursday my mom called and told me that my Aunt Jeannie is in the hospital and they don't expect her to live longer than forty eight hours, as of yet I haven't heard anything but I'm sadly waiting.

My sister-in-law in Georgia, Anna Maria, is going in next week to have her thyroid removed because of cancer. They went to Oklahoma for a couple of days to spend some time together because after the operation they want her to stay in a motel because the radiation is so strong she will not even be able to hug anybody.

My mom and I were going to go to the movies today but as we were leaving she got a telephone call from her friend Chris. Chris fell last night and she thought that she had broke her arm so my mom took her to emergency. She didn't break it but she bruised it really bad. After my mom got back home we went to Denny's for breakfast, they do have a really good breakfast.

Tomorrow I'm just going to stay inside and take it easy. I got all of my Christmas shopping done so I just have to get everything together and try to remember where it goes.

No comments: