Saturday, December 9, 2006

Another Weekend

Today we went to see The Nativity Story at the movies. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but I did, it was very well done. Before we went to the movies we stopped and had a blueberry cheesecake crape and then after we went and had some Chinese food. They have this spicy eggplant tofu that I just love.

Tomorrow we're going to Westfield Mall. I want to get Brodie's picture taken with Santa Claus and I want to get some sugar free candy and some regular candy.

I'm almost completely done with my Christmas shopping a boy does it go great, I'm usually running around at the last minute trying to get everything done. It's great to be able to relax and enjoy.

Charlie's coming over tomorrow morning to show me the final drawing for my new home in Santa Cruz, I'm so excited to see it. He always has such great ideas that blow me away.

No comments: