Thursday, December 7, 2006

Christmas

It seems like I have been going to the movies a lot lately. It's nice to be able to go to the movies with someone that I don't have to pay hourly and that I don't have to buy a ticket for. East Ridge has new theaters right across from the food court. I have seen the new 007 movie called Cassino Royale, Santa Claus 3, Happy Feet, Deck the Halls and Déjà Vu.

Stanley and Corinne came down last Sunday to bring me a Christmas tree and decorate it for me, they really did a nice job. Now I just have to get the rest of the House decorated. I'm sitting here right now looking at the tree and is just really hard to be unhappy was such a beautiful sight. Opening tomorrow I'm going to get the last of my Christmas shopping done and then I will be really in the mood.

I finally got the pins out of my finger and boy is that a relief. Dr. Hentz, Dr. Shem, Dr. Yim, Lisa and Jennifer were there and it was really great to see them all. It didn't take them very long and they encouraged me not to look so I didn't but I wanted to. I asked them after how long the pins were and they asked if I wanted to see them, I said yes. They were about three inches long and it took my finger a long time to quit bleeding.

I'm looking for a treadmill for Brodie. The last couple of days the weather has been really nice so I take her for a walk often but when the weather starts getting cold or when the weather gets too hot I'm not able to walk her and I feel really bad so if I get a treadmill I will be able to exercise her right here in my home.

No comments: