Saturday, March 11, 2006

Another weekend

It has been really cold here but the sun is out. Too cold to go hang out in any park but I did run Brodie around the parking lot for a while. Yesterday we went to breakfast at the Original Pancake House, I love that place. After we ate breakfast we went to go see 8 below, what an awesome movie. The scenery was gorgeous and if you love dogs it is going to make you laugh and cry.

My keyboard quit working again today. I still have my voice type program but it's very frustrating when you cannot use your keyboard, I keep forgetting and reaching for it. Jerry came over last night and I told him about it, he fixed it last time it wouldn't work, and said that he had a couple of keyboards with cords that he was going to bring over. I called my brother and he had me try a few things but nothing seemed to work. Jerry came over a little while ago and neither one of his keyboards would work either so he tried plugging it into the front of the computer and it worked perfectly, it looks like the place that you plug the keyboard into the back does not work so this will work until Dave comes on the twenty seventh.

Dave will be here on the 27th and he will stay until the 30th, my mom and I are flying back with him on the 30th and were going to stay until the 3rd. I am a little nervous and a lot scared but it's going to be a really nice trip and if this goes well I will feel safer taking a lot more trips and I'm really excited about that. He's coming back around the 14th for four days to get Lasix surgery, he is about the 6th person in our family to get it. My mom's birthday is toward the end of the month so if we all get together we will have a party for her and my grandpa is coming back next month so will be a really great reunion.

 

No comments: