Saturday, March 25, 2006

Georgia

I finally got my teeth finished, the top at least. The temporaries that they put on fell off several times and it was very painful so I am glad that it is over. It's hard to get used to talking without having a huge gap in between your two front teeth,  I think after a couple of weeks I should get used to it.

Tomorrow I am going to a pancake breakfast down at the clubhouse and then over to babies r us to get a gift certific for my niece's baby shower in April. Then, since it is in front of Chili's have lunch and back home to rest up for next week.

Dave will be here on Monday, I pick him up at the airport about noon and then we can go and talk to Delta Airlines to see what I need to do for my plane ride next Thursday. I'm still really nervous and scared but I'm trying not to think about it and I'm sure everything will be okay. The visit will go by fast because it always does and before I know it I will be back here safe and sound.  Dave has a consultation appointment on Tuesday morning for his Lasix surgery. Hopefully he will be able to come back in a couple weekends to have the surgery and a little family get-together, Gramps will be back by then and Stanley and Janet and hopefully Uncle Dick and his family will be here.

Next week I have an appointment to see if they could fix a tooth is on the bottom of my jaw,  it is also crooked and then I will be done except for I go in for consultation next week to see if they could do anything about my "quad gut" and hopefully eventually make my chest a little more perky. A friend of mine had this done about a year ago and I talked to several others and are extremely happy with it.

No comments: