Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ouch...

On Monday the Bath Wag'n came to give Brodie her monthly bath, they also clean her ears, grind her toe nails down and check her for any lumps or anything else that might need attention. I feel because she goes into public places with me that she should be clean and smell nice.

I went to Moorpark health clinic twice this week. Once to get my SP tube changed with Tony and on Friday to get my evaluation, fill out the paperwork and get the prescription for my exercise bicycle, I have been waiting for this for about a year. My doctor wanted me to take whole bunch of test, EKG, bone density, blood work... I think it's definitely going to be worth the wait. I have to go to Valley Medical Center for ten sessions to try out the bicycle with an OT to see if I still want to go through with it and to see if the OT thinks it will benefit me.

I have been wanting to get my front teeth fixed for a long time but I have been kind of nervous to do it but I finally started the procedure on Friday. There was a gap in between my top front teeth that I did not like very much and there is one tooth on the bottom that is very crooked. He granted my teeth down on Friday and gave me temporary ones and they broke in half today. I went to target and got some cement for teeth so I'm going to try that tomorrow, I hope it works.

Stanley, Janet, and the kids all came down on Friday night to spend the night, I have not seen them for a long time and I cannot believe how big they are getting, the kids not Stanley & Janet. Robert just turned 15 and he is such a great guy. Corinne is getting so big and so beautiful and so smart. David is also getting big and is a very funny guy. We went shopping and then met my mom and Stanley at the cheesecake factory for dinner, I brought home some peach cobler cheesecake and had it a little while ago with some coffee, what a way to end a perfect day. Stanley's family is on their way home and I am exhausted.

Next week I'm going to go shopping and get the stuff for my mom's birthday party and check out what they have at Costco to make everything easier. It is going to be really nice to have most of our family together because it has been a long time. David has his eye appointment for his initial consultation to get his Lasix surgery on the twenty eighth and then on the thirtieth my Mom and I are flying going back to Georgia with him, I better pack next week also.

No comments: