Monday, March 27, 2006

Dave

I picked Dave up from the airport today and talked to somebody in the Delta baggage about what I need to do or know about my flight next Thursday. I have to call National Seating and find out what kind of batteries I have and call them back and let them know, other than that everything is ready to go.

My Aunt Kathy came by last night to spend a couple of days with my mom, what a nice surprise. They have been watching movies and getting caught up on everything.

Dave and I went to Eastridge Mall to walk around for awhile and we could not believe how much it has changed. They not only have a new theater in the new Barnes and Noble and soon to be Bed, Bath and Beyond, it's turning out to be a really big and beautiful mall. Then we picked up my mom and went to Chili's for dinner.

No comments: