Friday, March 3, 2006

Madrea's Family Reunion

I had an appointment today at Outreach in Sunnyvale.
I saw the Mercado AMC theatres on the way and remembered
that Tyler Perry's Madea's family reunion started today
and my appointment only took about 20 minutes so I
decided to get something to eat and see the movie.  I
saw a mexican restaurant and and the movie didn't start
for an hour and a half so I went for lunch first.  I have
been to this restaurant before a couple of times and it was
always very good.  I decided to try a crab, shrimp and prawn
enchilada and although it was pretty good I'm not sure putting
seafood in an enchilada is a really good idea.  Everything else
was really good and I tried a banana margarita.  The movie was
great,, I laughed and I cryed.  I wonder why they show a lot of
the best parts on the trailer for the film.  It was still very
funny but it would've been a lot funnier if the good parts were
a surprise.  The weather was pretty good until I left the theater
to go to the parking lot first it started sprinkling in the drops
got bigger and then it started hailing, I got drenched.  As soon as
I got into the Van the rain stopped and the sun came out.  When I
got home Jerry was outside fixing up his new car that he got
yesterday, he got the new Jaguar and it is pretty cool.  I talked
to him for a while and then came inside to eat and go to bed.

No comments: