Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Stanley's Lasix surgery

I finally got my taxes done today, I usually never wait until the last minute but it was a little bit harder trying to get everything together because of all the work that they've been doing around here. There's so many different people here that nothing ever gets put in the same place twice.

Stanley had his Lasix surgery this morning and slept most of the day. He came down here to eat some dinner and went back to my moms to sleep some more, they recommend this after the surgery. He goes back tomorrow morning so Dr. Ellis can check and make sure that everything is going well.  I had mine done about three or four years ago, it is amazing what a big difference it is. It is so great to wake up in the morning and not have to reach for your glasses before you can see anything.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday so Stanley is going to fix us breakfast and then he has to get going home because he has to go back to work on Thursday.

Ty Herndon is in two days and we are going to be in the front row...

No comments: