Sunday, April 17, 2005

Valley Medical visit

Friday René brought a guy over from Valley Medical. He looked like he was about the same injury as I am. He was really excited about seeing everything I have here and he said it made him real hopeful for when he goes home. We ended up talking for a little bit, he was very funny and very easy to be around. René invited me over to Valley Medical on Monday because they are having all of the newly trained canine companions in the day room for a little graduation puppy party. I think it will be good for Brodie as she is starting to get a little excited when she gets around other animals.

 

Saturday I stayed in bed because I was so excited about getting my room cleaned up and everything put away in the closets. Today, Sunday, I was supposed to go out to breakfast with my mom and my grandpa but my caregiver never showed up. I called to tell the agency that it was too late and to call her and tell her not to come but she said the girl did not have a cell phone... can you believe that in this day and age?

No comments: