Friday, April 15, 2005

Ty Herndon

A nightclub opened up here not too long ago and I heard a commercial saying that Ty Herndon, a country singer, was going to be there. I had seen him about two years ago and had the worst seats possible. We were stage left way to the back where we could only see the side of him and the speakers were in the way, it sounded like a really good concert but where we were sitting it was very muffled. I wrote an e-mail to ask them if they were accessible and could accommodate my attendant, my service dog and I. The lady wrote me back and said that she would talk to her manager and let me know what they could do to make it a better experience. She wrote me back and said that she had talked to the manager, her husband, and they were not only going to bring me in first but put me right up front and give me complimentary tickets because I had such a bad experience the last time I saw him... I could not believe that..   I kind of feel bad now because I really didn't want any special treatment, I just didn't want to go if it was going to be an uncomfortable experience again.

No comments: