Saturday, April 23, 2005

Weekend

I'm supposed to go to my moms today for dinner, luckily she is just around the corner. I'll just have to wait until there's a break in the rain and drive down there. She's making tacos, I love the way that she makes tacos because she makes them with flour tortillas instead of corn.   I woke up about 2 a.m. this morning and could not go back to sleep. I went online and found some morning glory plants. The lady that lives on the driveway side of my house is 93 years old and always complains that my driveway is a mass so I planted some morning glories in big pots and ran a Y shaped trellis so they will grow together and she won't have to look at my driveway, it's going to look very nice.  I have a 4 foot fence around my backyard and I want to get the morning glory vines to wind around that also. It's not a very big yard, mostly it's just a run for the dog but I think it would look really nice.   We did go to the nursery yesterday and I got some more plants for outside, I hope they do not die.   I'm watching a movie right now called Sweethearts Dance with Don Johnson, Susan Sarandon and Jeff Daniels. Although I have 800 channels I only watch one usually, Lifetime Movie Network. The main reason is because I don't sleep when I'm supposed to and there's always something on this channel.

No comments: