Friday, April 29, 2005

Ty Herndon concert

Tonight was probably one of the best night of my life. I never even imagined that it could be so wonderful. I went to see Ty Herndon at the Avalon club and everybody made me feel so special. They took us in before everybody else, sat us in the front row and kept coming to check to see if we needed anything. Julia and Michael, the managers, made it a really special evening. When the concert was over I went up to thank Julia for making it so special and she told me I couldn't leave because Ty Herndon wanted to come out and meet me. I could not believe it because I heard one of his crew saying that he could not come out into the bar area but Michael said that he was going to and he did. It was too good to be true and he was a very sweet man and made me feel very special. I will never forget that moment when I met Ty Herndon as long as I live. He loves to perform so much and it shows.

 

While we were waiting for Ty Herndon to come out I met a lot of really cool people hanging out at the club. KRTY was there and they said that starting in June they are going to have country music every Thursday night. I will definitely be there, I met a lot of really good people who could easily become good friends.

No comments: