Thursday, September 8, 2005

A beautiful day

Today we took Brodie and Tue Tue to Oak Meadow Park and it was perfect. It wasn't too hot and there was a nice breeze. I like to take Brodie there because there is a lot of dogs and she's finally getting used to being around them, she's not acting aggressively as much anymore. We played catch for a long time and then came home.

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but I'm writing a book. It was actually my brother's idea. I have been keeping this journal and writing down things that happen to me since my injury and their outcome, most are pretty hilarious. I'm also writing a little bit about each of the attendants that I have had, pros and cons and even if they have any pros and all. We thought about a really cool name... "Plegics for dummies". I thought it was kind of cool and it's really a lot of fun to write. I don't know if it's really going to go anywhere, it's just for fun.

No comments: