Monday, September 5, 2005

My van

Yay, I finally got my van back this morning and boy am I ready to get out of this house. It's really nice to cruise around the park and sit on the porch and visit with people but it's even nicer to be able to actually go out and do something.

Tomorrow is the day I get my manicure and pedicure and then I think then we are going to go get something to eat and go over to Vasona Park, it is so beautiful there. The rest of the week is pretty busy with OT, doctor's appointments and visiting friends.

I go see Dr. minor at the end of this month and then I can get my prescription for my exercise bicycle, I can not wait to get on that thing and start riding.

I ran into Marie at Valley medical, she is the psychologist that talks to you when you are a new injury. She was trying to talk me into going back to the support groups on Monday, I really have been wanting to but I have been missing them for so long it's hard to get back into it. She said to give her a call and she will go with me so I'll probably start going again this Monday, I really do love going and miss everybody there.

No comments: