Sunday, September 18, 2005

My living will

Janet came down Friday afternoon to take me to a lawyer to make a will and to bring Anna down so I can meet her. There is a possibility that Anna will be moving in here. It will sure saved me a lot of money on the agency, about $14 and an hour. We dropped Anna off at the bus station, went on to our appointment and then we had lunch At The Cheesecake Factory. I think the cheesecake factory is one of my favorite places to go not necessarily because I like cheesecake but because the food is awesome. Janet decided to stay overnight again because she was very tired and go home on Sunday.

Yesterday we wanted to do something so we decided to go to the Santa Clara County Art and Wine Festival. The weather was perfect and Brodie behaved herself. There were a lot of dogs there and mostly she just whined when she saw one. I have noticed the last couple of times that we have taken her out that she is more likely to go crazy when she sees a service animal, I will be curious to find out why. I got a couple of wine glasses and a couple of beer glasses for my collection. We walk through the whole festival and then we decided to get something to eat at Black Angus, I have not been there for a long time and it was great.

Today is kind of a lazy day. I'm just going to stay in bed and watch movies. Janet went to The Original Pancake House to get us breakfast and then she's going to go home.

No comments: