Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Dark brown hair

I finally colored my hair today. it is a lot darker than I would like but the lady said she's going to add highlights and a couple of weeks and by then it will be lighter, I guess we will see.

We took Brodie to the park and boy was she excited. She chased her tennis ball for a long time but apparently doesn't know how to stop in time and it seems like every time we come back she limps for a couple of hours, maybe if we keep taking her every day she will get used to it.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with OT and then were going to go to Vasona Park. There is a little hamburger stand by the park that we used to hang out at when I went to high school so we usually get something to eat from there and then hang out at the park.

I finally got an e-mail back from Kelly and I'm really glad that they are okay. She lives in Fort Lauderdale Florida and she did get hit by the hurricane and they had some damage but everybody is okay.

No comments: