Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just another week

I cannot believe that it is Friday already, this week really did go by very fast.

The more I go to the support group meetings the more I really enjoy them and I'm hoping it will help because it's really hard for me to talk in front of groups of people.

On Wednesdays my mom and I usually go out to dinner to Holders Country inn but last Wednesday we decided to get the food and bring it back here, pretty much everything they have there is great.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and probably forgot a bunch of things that I really needed because that's what I usually do.  Today I took Brodie and Tue tue to the lake.  There wasn't a lot of people there and it was really nice to get out and I know Brodie appreciated it.  We ran around the lake twice and played catch and then she just laid underneath the tree and rolled around in the grass.  I found a new place to eat on the way in the food was really good so I think we're going to do that every Friday.

No comments: