Friday, September 28, 2007

Ladies Support Group

Today was a really good day.  I have always wanted to go to the all women support group at Janie's house but I just never made it.  Janie was my disabled counselor when I went to DeAnza College, she also taught a class on how to higher attendants at the Independent living Center and she came to my house warming party when I moved in here about five years ago.  Jamie is on vacation so my friend Cindy had it at her place.  Cindy lives in a really beautiful disabled complex and she held the support group in the day room.  I have always wanted to live in a place like that because I love talking to and meeting new people.  Everybody there may be feel really comfortable and they had lasagna, a regular salad and a fruit salad and brownies for dessert.

Tomorrow Angie is going to drive us, my mom and I, to Santa Cruz to take pictures of the progress on my new house and to visit with my uncle and aunt.  Charlie is going to meet us there to talk about Windows, this is really coming together very nicely.

The guy came to fix my lift today so my mom came down to meet him and let him in because I was at the support group.  He was getting ready to leave as I drove up so I got to meet him.  He said he's going to be the one to install the new system in my house in Santa Cruz, he was such a sweet guy.

Sunday's usually just my day to stay in bed, watch movies and rest.

No comments: