Monday, July 7, 2008

Beautiful weather...

Today was a pretty good day, a lot cooler than I thought it was going to be.  Claudia came by to do my manicure and pedicure.  She has her own shop at a senior retirement complex and loves it.  Years ago I remember I used to come here and we, my mom and I, would get our haircut at her shop, I met lots of really cool people there.  I remember they had a parakeet in the lobby that actually talked, I guess you can teach them to talk but it takes a lot of work.  I met Claudia through my uncle and aunt, one of their awesome friends.

Cassie came by and we strolled down to Long's and Trader Joe's and on the way back we stopped by the Chefworks, obviously a store that has everything you need for your kitchen, for something to do... I just love Santa Cruz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are enjoying your town!! sounds like a good day!! we had cooler temps too and that was nice; hoping the whole summer would be like this

betty

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good day. I think I am going to spend my day just reading and relaxing...hugs, Christine