Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chicken Cordon Bleu...

My cousins wife called me this morning to see if I wanted to meet her at the theater to watch The Dark Knight again and then go to Mobo's for sushi, today was the first day I ever went to Mobo's and did not order sushi and I was not disappointed.  I ordered one of those Japanese boxes and they put a little bit of everything in there.

When I came home my house smell wonderful, Heather was cooking in the kitchen.  She is going to be very busy at work until Monday so she was making a bunch of dishes to hold me over, she is always so thoughtful.  Tonight for dinner she made Chicken Cordon Blue, zucchini and green beans and roasted red potatoes and for dessert she'd made cheese, Apple and onion wraps.  She also made some beef stew, sauce or raviolis and sausage, chicken salad, a couple of her great wraps... so much stuff I cannot remember.

Pretty much yesterday and today I was playing phone tag with Dr. Martinalli trying to get some pills for Brodie.  I finally got hold of her just that I went to bed so she is going to leave them at the front desk so I can pick them up tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful day; so glad Brodie will get her meds tomorrow

betty

Anonymous said...

Mouth watering here ... intrigued by the cheese, apple, onion wraps.  :)

Anonymous said...

Now that I went back to a veggie diet I eat apples, cheese & red onion in a grilled sandwich; it's great.  Did you get a bento box?
I am glad Brodie will have the pills tomorrow.
~Mary