Thursday, November 17, 2005

Critters

It looks like we finally got rid of the critters around here. We had to take Brodie to the vet today because she got bit by fleas that the critters brought in here, I probably have the only dog in the world allergic to fleas.

Tomorrow starts the Abilities Expo. I'm going tomorrow to check everything out and see who is there this year, it is always so nice to see everybody that I only see once a year there and catch up on our lives. My brother is taking me on Sunday to help me look for a new van. Between the OT's at Valley medical and Tony I'm looking for a person or family that really needs a van to get my old one to.

Stanley, Janet and the kid are coming for Thanksgiving. After dinner Stanley and Janet are going to go home but are leaving the kids here, I'm trying to find something fun to do like go see Harry Potter's new movie or maybe Paramount's Great America.

No comments: