Sunday, November 27, 2005

I feel Christmas already

Thanksgiving was wonderful. As usual we had a full house and way too much food. I bought some chips and dip and other hors d'oeuvres from Costco but nobody ate anything because they didn't want to spoil their appetite so now what do I do with all these hors d'oeuvres? I guess I will have to have a party. My mom and Rosie cooked the turkey, the spiral ham and all the side dishes, I love my mother's dressing.

Stanley and Janet went home on Thursday evening but left the kids here so we went to see the new Harry Potter movie on IMAX and then had lunch at Original Joe's downtown. The Christmas Park is already finished and it was beautiful, we walked around and check it out a little but it was cold so we headed for home. I can't wait to go back and check out the rest of it.

On Saturday Janet and I went Christmas shopping and to get a Christmas tree. They set it up and decorated it for me and decorated my house a little bit while we listen to Christmas music , it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

No comments: