Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mouse in my house

Ewwww, last Friday when Betty was cleaning the kitchen she said that she saw mouse droppings. I bought some bagels that had everything on them and I was hoping that that's what it was from, it wasn't. We threw the bagels away and there was more droppings on Monday so I called terminix and they came out on Tuesday and brought these traps. By Thursday morning we had caught one, now what do I do?? I guess I'm going to have to get the neighbor or the guy across the street to come and take it away, I cannot bear to look at it. Madonna said when she went in there this morning she could hear it screaming like it was begging for her to set it free. I really hate the thought of killing anything but I cannot have a mouse in my house.

Today I get to go get my mammogram, thank goodness I cannot feel it like other women can. I also need to go to Costco and do some grocery shopping and of course take Brodie to the park.

No comments: