Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is almost here. I'm going to try to go to Costco tomorrow, that should be fun. Last time I went I ran it to my friend Kurt and he gave me his number in case I needed anything, he is so sweet. I didn't know that he lives in Los Banos.

Keith is finished with the ramp, the porch and the fence and it looks great, I can't believe I finally found a guy to do maintenance and he does such a great job.

Stanley, Janet and the kids are coming down for Thanksgiving. Stanley and Janet have to go home on Thursday night and they're leaving the kids here and they're coming back on Friday night. I want to take the kids to see the new Harry Potter movie on IMAX and then on Saturday Janet and the kids are taking me to get my Christmas tree and help me decorate it. I found a bubble machine on eBay and I think it's going to look great.

No comments: